Make it easy for your guests to decide to attend. Take advantage of this opportunity to boost your contact opportunities. These Priority Tickets will give your existing customers, partners and potential customers a strong incentive to visit your stand because they can be exchanged for free admission tickets to the fair.
Anuga Priority Tickets
Good to know!
The Priority Tickets offer you and your customers a number of advantages:
For you as exhibitor:
- You can print your company name, hall and stand number on the Priority Ticket. Your customers then see immediately who has sent them the ticket.
- The handy DIN long size makes handling easier and saves postage.
- Your customers can redeem their Priority Tickets directly at the Anuga Ticket Shop at www.anuga.com/tickets. The Priority Ticket is available for printing or for mobile devices. This saves time and enables your customers to enter the trade fair quickly. Alternatively, they can bring the Priority Tickets to the fair and exchange them at the ticket office for day tickets. It’s easy!
For your customers:
- Your customers can now redeem their Priority Ticket quite simply online and register for the fair at the same time.
- The Priority Ticket can be printed immediately after the ticket has been redeemed.
- This enables your customers to enter the fair without delay.
- When your costumer redeems the Priority Ticket online, he or she will receive the free public transport ticket in a separate e-mail. He or she can use the public transport ticket for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Exempted are Deutsche Bahn AG trains that are subject to a surcharge (e.g. IC/EC or ICE trains)
- Access to the expanded online information offers users an optimally and comfortable way to plan their visit to the fair. Make use of these benefits for yourself and your customers! Send out your Priority Tickets to your important partners and customers in good time. And don’t forget to draw their attention to this service.
Priority Ticket codes
- The Priority Ticket codes are even simpler. You receive a list of ticket-codes and a PDF file containing the most important information on how to redeem them. You can then conveniently forward the codes and the information sheet to your customers via e-mail or as a form letter.
Finally, a few useful tips on the use of your Priority Tickets:
- Please compare the serial numbers of the tickets listed in the delivery note with those on the original Priority Tickets. In case of discrepancies, please let us know immediately.
- Record the serial numbers of the tickets issued to each of your customers. Together with the invoice you will receive a list of the serial numbers exchanged for Priority Tickets. You will then see which of your customers made use of the Priority Tickets.
- Please note that we will not return the original tickets to you.
- Register online in the Ticket Shop at www.anuga.com/tickets.
- Enter your Priority Ticket code in the input field and press "Redeem".
- Your admission ticket is available for printing or for mobile devices.
Priority Ticket codes may only be redeemed online!
When you redeem your Priority Ticket, you will receive your free public transport ticket in a separate e-mail. You can use the public transport ticket for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Exempted are Deutsche Bahn AG trains that are subject to a surcharge (e.g. IC/EC or ICE trains).
You will be invoiced only for those Priority Tickets exchanged for an admission ticket by your customers who attended the fair.
The price for Priority Tickets and Priority Ticket codes (day ticket) is EUR 25,00 per ticket plus VAT.
Before you send the Priority Tickets and Priority Ticket codes to your customers, make a note of the serial numbers. We will send you a list of the Priority Tickets redeemed along with your invoice. This will make it easy for you to find out which customers have made use of your Priority Tickets.
Please note that we will not return original tickets to you.
Costs of uniform text overprint, black monochrome, one-sided, including typesetting:
- up to 500 copies = EUR 110.00
- 501 - 1,000 copies = EUR 130.00
- over 1,000 copies per thousand = EUR 35.00
- over 5,000 copies = copies price on request
All prices incl. VAT or sales tax.