The Ticket Shop for Anuga will be available as of March 2017.
Admission tickets for Anuga 2017
Entrance prices Anuga 2017
|Prices||Advance sale||From 07.10.2017|
|Day ticket||34.00 EUR||59.00 EUR|
|2-day ticket||53.00 EUR||69.00 EUR|
|3-day ticket||63.00 EUR||79.00 EUR|
|4-day ticket||72.00 EUR||89.00 EUR|
|Season ticket||78.00 EUR||97.00 EUR|
The presales price only applies for bookings placed up until 06.10.2017, inclusively.
Make use of your advantages:
- Up to 44% savings
- No waiting times at the box office
- Admission ticket = travel card
- Log-in or register in the ticket shop
- Select desired ticket and complete the order transaction
- After completing the order transaction the ticket is available as a download
- The invoice will be dispatched by post
- Print out the full-size ticket (black/white) and bring it with you to the trade fair
Tips on redeeming your Priority Ticket the first time you log in:
- Register online in the Ticket Shop at www.anuga.com.
- The first time you log in at the ticket shop, you will be asked to register. Step two of the registration process is to create „Your profile“. Please enter your Priority ticket code on this page in the field marked „Priority Ticket Code“.
- Please also fill in all of the now mandatory fields and then click the field marked „Register“ at the bottom of the page.
- Your admission ticket is now ready to download and print.
- Please note that this admission ticket is personalised and is not transferrable.
Please note that this admission ticket is personalised and is not transferrable.
Throughout the duration of the Anuga, all of the correspondingly labelled admission tickets and trade fair passes can be used as a free travel ticket for the extended network of the Rhine-Sieg transport system (VRS) .
Exempted are trains of the Deutsche Bahn AG subject to a supplement, e.g. the IC/EC or ICE.
Further travel information can be found under the rubric Arrival .
You can pay by Paypal or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Diners Club, American Express) in the Ticket Shop.
Anuga is a trade fair. It is open to decision-makers (management, purchasing/procurement, store management, sales and marketing) from the following sectors of the food and drink industry: food retail and wholesale trade, drinks retail and wholesale trade, trade co-operatives, drugstores and health food stores, food and drink trade representatives, food and drink importing and exporting, food skilled trades, food and drink manufacturing industry and suppliers to the food and drink industry.
Responsible employees from companies engaged in the food service and catering market such as the hotel and catering trade, system/brand-name catering, industrial, communal and institutional catering including contract catering are also eligible to attend.
The show is also open to those involved in the procurement and installation of technical facilities and equipment, the planning of large-scale catering establishments as well as the specialist trade for technology for large scale catering establishments.
Visitors must be able to provide proof of their trade visitor status when acquiring their entrance tickets.
Children and youths
Children up to the age of 6 are only allowed access to the trade fair when accompanied by a guardian. Admission is free up until this age.
Children aged between 7 and 16 are only allowed access when accompanied by an adult and they pay the normal price for an admission ticket at the box office.
It is prohibited to bring dogs and other pets to our fair grounds.