Anuga taste Innovation Show
The Anuga taste Innovation Show is a trend barometer and a source of inspiration for the global food business. This is where the most important innovations at Anuga are presented to trade visitors and media representatives.
Selected by a jury of international trade journalists and market research analysts, the most important innovations at Anuga are presented here to trade visitors and media representatives.
A total of 418 companies with more than 1,332 ideas applied for inclusion in the special show. From these, the jury selected 67 products and concepts that were convincing in terms of idea, innovation, sustainability and creative implementation - across the various trade fairs at Anuga. In addition, ten products stood out as particularly innovative.
The top ten innovations are:
- Dried Salmon -Jerky Chips from Royal Nordic (Latvia)
- Ready to Eat - Beet Root Tots from Frostkrone (Germany)
- Aztek Lager from IMAG Organics (Mexico)
- The Coolives- DIE COOLIVEN from Aceitunas Torrent (Spain)
- 12 scallops on crispy biscuit from Escal (France)
- Frozen Pesto Drops from Il Pesto di Pra' srl (Italy)
- Saffron Sauce - Sugosi® I Prestigiosi by Surgital (Italy)
- Compostable Coffee Capsules from Café Sati (France)
- Lotao Green Jackfruit Veggie Balls from Lotao (Germany)
- Happy Veggies VEGETABLE BAR - Beetroobee from Finest Selection Kft. (Hungary)
All new products were presented in an attractive special show and at Anuga @home. You can access all the new products for Anuga 2021 and the winners of the Top Innovations via the online innovation tool.