Anuga – Taste the Future
The food & beverage industry is showing continual further development. Since the first Anuga was staged in the year 1919, there have been plenty of movement and changes within the industry, but Anuga has been its constant companion to present the latest trends and accompany and prepare the topical developments. The Anuga Horizon 2050 special event presents on the one hand the joint development of the food industry and Anuga as well as giving an insight into the future of food.
- How can new technologies change the food & beverage industry?
- How can disruptive innovations be implemented?
- And what is necessary to guarantee sustainable transparency and safety along the food value chain?
These and further questions will be addressed on the Anuga Horizon 2050 zone, which is divided up into five different theme areas. Furthermore, on a central stage an accompanying programme with fireside chats, panel discussions, start-up pitches, keynotes and examples of best practice will round off the knowledge exchange. Five days filled with valuable know-how, informative insights and inspiriting presentations!
The five thematic pillars of the special event:
- Sustainable Environment- Better Food for a better World
- New Solutions, New Products
- Alternative proteins
- New Nutrition- The Evolution of Food
- Internet of Food
Anuga Horizon 2050
Anuga Horizon 2050 is being staged in the Konrad-Adenauer Saal in the Congress Centre North. You can find the area directly next to Hall 8 at the entrance to the Congress Centre North.To the hall plan (.pdf)