The following clips give a short but comprehensive insight into the most important measures exhibitors have to take into account due to COVID-19 in the context of Anuga 2021. The main issues to be considered are tastings, stand construction, design of meeting areas and group stands, and registration for Anuga.
In detail, the team answers the following questions, among others:
• Are tastings possible at the exhibition stand?
• How many visitors can we receive at our stand at the same time?
• How many people can be in the meeting area at the same time?
• What should be taken into account when building the group stands?
• How do we get our exhibitor passes or what will be the changes?
• What does the full registration obligation mean for our stand constructors and service providers?