The Priority Ticket-Codes offer you and your customers a number of advantages:
For your customers:
- The opening hours for Priority Ticket holders: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Your customers can now redeem their Priority Ticket-Code quite simply online and register for the fair at the same time.
- The Priority Ticket can be printed immediately after the Priority Ticket-Code has been redeemed or is available for mobile devices. This enables your customers to enter the fair without delay.
- When your costumer redeems the Priority Ticket-Code online, he or she will receive the free public transport ticket in a separate e-mail. He can use the public transport ticket for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Exempted are Deutsche Bahn AG trains that are subject to a surcharge (e.g. IC/EC or ICE trains).
You receive an excel file of Priority Ticket-Codes and tips containing the most important information on how to redeem them. You can then conveniently forward the Priority Ticket-Codes and the information sheet to your customers via e-mail or as a form letter.
Finally, an useful tip before you send out your Priority Ticket-Codes:
- Before you send the Priority Ticket-Codes to your customers, make a note of the serial numbers. Together with the invoice you will receive a list of the serial numbers exchanged for Priority Ticket-Codes. You will then see which of your customers made use of the Priority Ticket-Codes.