Please note that on the last day of Anuga your press day ticket only entitles you to one-time access to the trade fair.
This means that once you leave Anuga, you will be not granted admission a second time.
We ask for your kind understanding in this matter.
Here you will find all of the important information on the Press Centre responsible for Anuga.
Press Centre North
Press Center North/Congress Center North (near hall 8), 1st floor,
Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 111, 50679 Koeln, Germany
Press car park
beneath the Zoobrücke (near hall 8)
Eastern side of Hall 11 (near gate E)
Both are on the Deutz- Mülheimer-Straße, 50679 Cologne, Germany
The valid press ID authorized to use the press car park.
|Saturday to Tuesday||09:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||09:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.|
Please note: Access to the exhibition halls is not possible before 10:00 a.m.!
- List of exhibitors in the Internet, catalogues in the Press Center
- Press releases, exhibitors’ press compartments and new products publications on the Internet or in the Press Center
- Attended PC workstations
- WiFi available free of charge in the Press Center
- Cloakroom and lockers (€ 2,00 coins/deposit)
- Press Club
- Photography, TV and radio service