• Lecturing activities, moderation and seminar experience in about 90 countries
• Since 35 years active in the field of agricultural & environmental politics and policies
• Consultancy, advocacy and lobby experiences include UNO, FAO, UNEP, WTO, OECD
and EU - Commission, as well as national governments and ministries.
• Cooperation activities include Greenpeace, IUCN, WWF and PAN
• Advisor for and activist with Slow Food International.
• Member of the Slow Food Film Academy and Festival Jury
• Member of the International Federation of Agricultural Journalists (IFAJ) and for 20
years editor of “Ecology & Farming” magazine.
• Author of the book “Saving seeds from your own organic garden”. Editor and co-author
of many books on organic farming and related subjects. Some 100 popular and
scientific publications are published.