Get to know the exhibitors at Anuga @home digitally
Which exhibitors do I want to see and when? Who is offering what? And as an exhibitor, how can I successfully design my own trade fair stand? Here we provide the answers to the most important questions about our digital exhibitor offerings.
The Area „Exhibitors and Products" – the digital counterpart to the Anuga exhibition hall
All exhibitors in one place – the Exhibitors and Products area is your digital hall plan. It gives you access to the digital trade fair stands at Anuga, the Showrooms. Here you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for: brand cards – eye-catching tiles with integrated logos – take you straight to the exhibitors that are a perfect fit for your business and provide clear and comprehensive information.
Planning your visit – how to navigate the digital exhibition hall
When you visit Anuga @home, there are different ways to discover exhibitors on the area Bereich „Exhibitors and Products". The exhibitor search provides a detailed overview. Use it when planning which digital stand you’d like to visit first. You can do that in four easy steps:
- Browse the exhibitor list
- Bookmark exhibitors you’re interested in
- Create a favourites list
- Visit the exhibitors
Contacting exhibitors – directly and personally
As a visitor, you can establish contact with exhibitors digitally on the Showfloor in a variety of ways:
- Visit the area „Exhibitors and Products" and have a closer look around the virtual trade fair stand
- Arrange an audio or video chat and start a conversation
- Would you like an individual consultation or are you ready to place an order? You can schedule a one-to-one appointment with Anuga exhibitors at any time
- Are you just looking to obtain information with no obligation? If so, express your interest and receive the information you need without commitment!
A handy tip: you can still use the platform to contact and communicate with exhibitors even after the trade fair. You will be able to use all the functions of the digital Anuga for at least three months after the event.
The area „Exhibitors and Products" – the digital trade fair stands
Focus on 360-degree communication: the digital area „Exhibitors and Products"offer you as a company exhibiting at Anuga @home an extensive presentation space and unrestricted visibility even in a digital setting – just as if you had a physical stand at the trade fair. Visitors can obtain all the key information about companies, brands, services and new product launches at a glance.
The digital trade fair stand – customised and interactive
Every area „Exhibitors and Products" at Anuga @home can be customised to meet your specific needs as an exhibitor. It’s easy to create your exhibitor profile online, and you have a large number of configuration options when doing so. Not only does this allow you to present products and innovations in a way that truly represents your brand, your visitors can also engage in a direct dialogue with your trade fair team via the “talk-to-me” function.
Redefining interaction: in the public text chat, visitors can communicate live with exhibitors at the trade fair, schedule appointments and, in the audio/video area, download further supplementary materials such as videos, pictures, product brochures and other PDFs.
Data and analysis tools offer additional benefits: in the Backoffice, exhibitors also have access to extensive visitor statistics that optimise lead management.
The area „Exhibitors and Products" – all the information at a glance
Your area „Exhibitors and Products" offers you as an exhibitor a variety of presentation options:
- Present your company or brand
- Create an interactive exhibitor profile and individual content
- List your products and innovations
- The talk-to-me function allows visitors to dialogue directly with all members of your trade fair team
- Public text chat and audio/video space – videos, photos, PDFs, etc. can also be integrated
- Benefit from extensive visitor statistics – export data to your CRM
Should you require more advice on how to design your area „Exhibitors and Products", please feel free to contact the Anuga project team at any time.