This exhibitor shows the following products and commodity groups:
Products for the food processing industry
Target and sales markets
Others Eastern Europe
South East Asia
PAGO is a logistics operator providing services for companies operating on the frozen food market. The company runs state-of-the-art cold stores, which form a nationwide network of Frozen Food Logistics Centres. Total storage capacity: 180 000 pallet places.
• Port of Gdansk – 500 m to the DCT, 10 km to S7 and 25 km to A1;
• Lebork (Gdansk) – 200 m to the National Road No 6 and 90 km to A1;
• Grodzisk Wlkp. (Poznan) – 400 m to the National Road No 32 and 20 km to A2;
• Bieniewo-Parcela (Warszawa) – by the National Road No 92 and 15 km to A2;
• Gnatowice Stare (Warszawa) – 800 m to the National Road No 92 and 20 km to A2;
• Dabrowa Gornicza (Katowice) – 2 km to S1 and 20 km to A4.
Cold stores built in the years 2007 – 2016, according to the highest standards of construction, for facilities of this kind.
Contractual logistics of frozen products. Comprehensive delivery chain services or performance of selected processes:
• subcontracted storage in 6 locations;
• picking, freezing, striking, re-packing, labelling;
• forwarding and transport in Poland and Europe;
• distribution – regular deliveries to indicated locations;
• running central warehouses for retail chains;
• handling of refrigerated containers (RF) in import, export and transit
EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
• wireless radio network, mobile terminals, barcodes in compliance with GS1 standards;
• integrated ERP system;
• electronic data interchange;
• high storage’s sliding racks.
Data security and guarantee of continuity of business processes.