Construction and dismantling passes
New: the easy admission process for our trade fairs
You will receive digital ticket codes for each member of your team from your client (= the exhibitor). You will then need to:
- Register and redeem the ticket codes in the Anuga Ticket Shop
- Download the Anuga app
- Access Anuga with your digital ticket in the ticket wallet of the Anuga App and your EU Digital Covid Certificate of vaccination, testing or recovery. For non-EU citizens without access to the EU DCC certificate, the following exception applies: Click here for all information.
Admission to the trade fair occurs in three simple steps:
1.Redeem your digital admission ticket code:
- You redeem your admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to Anuga and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which also applies for the registration via the Anuga app and for Anuga @home).
- After redeeming your ticket code, you will receive an order confirmation for your ticket for the set-up and dismantling period of Anuga.
2. Download the Anuga app:
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the Anuga app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It may take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
3. You arrive at Anuga to complete the assembly and dismantling work:
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the Anuga app.
- You additionally require a EU Digital Covid Certificate (vaccinated, tested, recovered) as well as valid ID. For non-EU citizens without access to the EU DCC certificate, the following exception applies: Click here for all information.