Redeem codes for construction and dismantling passes of Anuga
You will receive digital ticket codes from your client (= exhibitor) to redeem in the ticket store - one for each team member.
As of now, exhibitors at Anuga can order their codes for exhibitor and construction passes, as well as free visitor tickets online via the Service Shop. Please pass on these codes to all persons who require access to Anuga.
Admission to the trade fair occurs in three simple steps:
1.Redeem your digital admission ticket code:
- You redeem your admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to Anuga and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which also applies for the registration via the Anuga app).
- After redeeming your ticket code, you will receive an order confirmation for your ticket for the set-up and dismantling period of Anuga.
2. Download the Anuga app:
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the Anuga app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It may take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
3. You arrive at Anuga to complete the assembly and dismantling work:
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the Anuga app.
Tel. +49 221 821-3640