The admission ticket vouchers offer you and your customers a number of advantages:
- Your customers can redeem their voucher codes directly at the Anuga ticket shop at www.anuga.com/redeem-voucher. The admission ticket is available for mobile devices. This saves time and enables your customers to enter the trade fair quickly.
- Your customers can now redeem their admission ticket vouchers quite simply online and register for the trade fair at the same time.
- This enables your customers to enter the fair without delay.
- When your costumer redeems the voucher code online, he or she will receive the free public transport ticket. The ticket is displayed together with the admission ticket in the ticket wallet of the Anuga app. He can use the public transport ticket for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Exempted are Deutsche Bahn AG trains that are subject to a surcharge (e.g. IC/EC or ICE trains)
- Access to the expanded online information offers users an optimal and comfortable way to plan their visit to the trade fair. Make use of these benefits for yourself and your customers! Send out your admission ticket vouchers to your important partners and customers in good time. And don’t forget to draw their attention to this service.
Finally, a useful tip on the use of your admission ticket vouchers:
- Before you send the admission ticket voucher codes to your customers, make a note of the serial numbers. We will send you a list of the voucher codes redeemed along with your invoice. This will make it easy for you to find out which customers have made use of your vouchers.